Thursday 27 September 2012

Magazine annotation table

Magazine annotation table

 
This is my completed magazine table, I have annotated three other covers within the table and have also put my own ideas into the table and what ideas my chosen audience have given me.
The three example magazine covers I used:
 
Example 1:
This magazine is a student made magazine; I felt that this magazine was very different to the proffesional one and decided I would like to look at a wider range of school magazines to get more ideas and a feel for what else I could include on my cover.
 
Example 2:
This is a Beaverwood school magazine, which is also student made, however they have gone for a more proffesional approach and it also looks like a newspaper layout.

 Example 3:
This is a proffesional magazine, which I feel contrasts heavily in details and typical magazine conventions with the other two student made magazines.

 
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. A great comprehensive summary of your research findings - well done.
    Your next step is to reflect on how you will use these findings to influence your magazine. Refer to Ms. Davies post on Fri 28th Sept for some ideas.

    Your blog is showing you are making excellent progress. Well done, Cat!

    ReplyDelete