Thursday 25 October 2012

Finished Contents page

Finished Contents page

 
This is my finished contents page for my magazine cover; I have left the 'Altora Sequarmur' and 'Aim High' in black writing as I feel that it stands out better like this. I made the Mast head bold, which I have found makes it stand out alot better than it did before; allowing me to keep the colours, red and white. I have made the background blue and kept the stars on it; I find that this makes the contents link to my cover because of the stars and I also feel that the blue along with the stars makes the background seem interesting, yet do not take the viewers eyes away from the text. I have the text centred in the middle of the page; making it the main focus of the page and I have also included a small sentence under each page heading, this sentence is in italic so that the viewers realise it is a description. I have included the page number that the articles are on next to the name of the articles, so that the viewer does not have to read the sub heading if they do not want to, it also makes it alot easier for the viewer to get to the page they want.
I included some more articles in the contents as I felt that there was not enough and that the magazine would be to small with only six articles. I added; 'Games', 'Goodbye', 'Welcome' and 'New clubs for next term'- these articles would bulk the magazine out and I also feel that they would also be supported by my audience; as I had input from a few sixth formers who suggested the 'Welcome'
 and 'Goodbye' articles.
 
Overall I feel that my contents page is successful, however I feel that it still looks quite student made and when doing my music magazine I am going to make sure that I go for and get the more professional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment